TB Control Program Khyber Pakhtunkhwa has arranged 04 days training of District TB Officers (DTOs) on M&E and Surveillance for TB Care in Pakistan Dated 11-14 September, 2023 at Conference hall, PTP Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Objectives of the training are following:
This training focus on capacity building of the staff engaged in monitoring and evaluation of TB control at various levels of service delivery. With participatory teaching methodology, group discussion and practical exercise made the training more effective.
The specific objectives of the course are:
- To Understand the significance of monitoring and evaluation
- To orient participants regarding practical approach towards M&E concept, planning and practices
- To build the capacity of monitor in performing M&E and Surveillance for TB care activities
- To make informed decisions regarding M&E and Surveillance
- To be able to assess data quality attributes used in M&E